Nuclear and Radiation Safety Center (NRSC) is science and technology based engineering company. Our main mission is provision of technical support and consultancy to Armenian Nuclear Regulatory Authority (ANRA). NRSC provides technical support also to Armenian NPP and other organizations in the areas not covered under ANRA’s licensing. NRSC is a non-governmental organization and not funded by Government of Armenia. NRSC was established on 2001.
We use the most up-to-date methods and approaches, the best available tools and verified techniques thus increasing the quality of works performed and services provided in the following areas:
- Project management of complex regulatory oriented projects (e.g. SAR review);
- Safety analyses and assessment;
- Risk analyses;
- Review, revision, updating, drafting of regulations and guides;
- Emergency preparedness (development of emergency procedures);
- Regulation and control of ionizing radiation sources (development and update of databases, radiation protection assessment and measurements);
- Preparation of inspection programmes and evaluation of inspection results;
- Radiometry (individual and environmental monitoring, etc);
- IT support;
NRSC focuses efforts for implementation of process-oriented quality management system in line with requirements of ISO 9001:2008 standard and got certified in December 2010.